The page is beautiful, but I think that that to apply for the digital design and development student this should be on the top before the information is given about all programs. The most amazing part is the content given for all the courses with their length and topic covered in it.

All the content is divided into small parts that everyone can student and do not need to spend more time in this.

Headings are giving more answers that what will be in the paragraphs and reader can easily jump too next. The extra information given like what is the demand of this in global is also the nice part in this people can easily see and thing more about their future.

Simple words area used in it so that everyone can easily understand it. The main points are highlighted in this which is quite nice part. If in this the information about all the   NIC instructors should add then this will be more knowledgeable.

I love the color combination. Blue and white mixture is the best. Probably two or three languages are used in it and the font size, spacing and line length is also superb.

I would give 4.5 out of 5.

I checked this in the several browsers. All the color combination used in this page is beautiful and to get in touch and to know there is need to fill a form and it can be done at three places in at the start point, after viewing program and in the end sections that is high minded. The images used in this is good but if there will be more pictures with the explanation then it will look good. Some places title and heading are small or large so that reader can easily relate to the them .

In the Mobile phones it looks beautiful. We must click on each program to know about the programs that quite interesting. The font size , color and all page look beautiful in this.

In term of accessibility challenges I would rate this minor . I think no one will face any issue while accessing it. It is a simple and easy to navigate.